Due to the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) the Career and Professional Development Center would like to share updates with you regarding the availability of CPDC services during this time. We understand the impact of COVID-19 may cause some concern among students, especially those soon to graduate who are seeking entry into the workforce. CPDC staff will be here to assist you as you continue with your career preparation.
Please review the information below regarding the status of CPDC’s services:
- New Appointments and Inquiries: All new appointment requests will be scheduled as phone or virtual appointments. Please visit HireARattler to schedule your appointment.
- At this time, all on-campus recruiting programs/events will be conducted virtually including information sessions and presentations
- Inform your internship advisor through email.
- Request an evaluation from your supervisor and send to your internship advisor.
- FAMU Handshake (accessed through HireARattler is still an available and robust resource for those seeking job and internship opportunities.
- Resume/Cover Letter: Optimal Resume (accessed through Optimal Resume) You can still submit your resume and/or cover letter to Optimal for document reviews and feedback.
- Interview Practice: Big Interview you can practice interviewing through Big Interview. Visit Big Interview pages for more information and instructions on logging in to the system.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below for more information. Please also continue to pay attention to the various email announcements from university leadership and visit FAMU COVID-19 (Coronavirus) for further university-wide updates.