Are you still conducting appointments with students?
In lieu of face to face services, we will facilitate appointments with students and alumni virtually and by phone. Additionally, students will still be able to solicit feedback for documents (resumes and cover letters) uploaded to Handshake or by emailing email@example.com or for Mock Interviews completed and submitted in Big Interview. Please continue to encourage your students to schedule career-related appointments online through Handshake.
I need help embedding a career development component in my online class. What do I need to do?
Please reach out to your college liaison to discuss your needs.
- College of Agriculture and Food Sciences – LaKeshia Mobley-Edwards
- College of Education – Marie Smallwood
- College of Engineering (FAMU-FSU) – Antonio Hundley, Jr.
- College of Law – Marie Smallwood
- College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences – Tikya Nattiel
- College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities – Ashley Williams
- College of Science and Technology – Antonio Hundley, Jr.
- School of Allied Health Sciences – Mia Zeigler
- School of Architecture and Engineering Technology – Sean Collins
- School of Business and Industry – Sean Collins
- School of the Environment – LaKeshia Mobley-Edwards
- School of Graduate Studies and Research – Marie Smallwood
- School of Journalism and Graphic Communication – Kindrea Hill
- School of Nursing – Tikya Nattiel
I scheduled a speaker from your office to come to my class, will it be possible to offer that presentation virtually?
You will receive notification regarding alternative delivery models. If you have not or have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.