Amoveo Pathfinders Program (Internships)
Pathfinders play critical roles in helping our long-term staff. Experience the unique opportunity to engage, serve and grow with Amoveo Group Staff in communities around the world. Be hands-on in service as you serve in a multitude of ways like preventing human trafficking, reaching homeless teens, community development in the aftermath of natural destruction, or even hosting skateboarding events. Take part in a dynamic experience that will transform your life!
You must be 18+, but could be fresh outta high school, in college, retired, or anything in between.
We have four types:
- Gap Year – You are looking for adventure between life transitions.
- Academic – You are doing it to fulfill an academic requirement for school.
- Retired and Ready – You are done with your paying job and want to spend your time strategically helping people.
- Internship – You are interested in a vocation that is related to one of our projects.
How to Become a Pathfinder:
- Find a Pathfinder Opportunity that you are interested in by going to: amoveogroup.org/pathfinders & fill out the “Register or Inquire” form.
- We will give you a call followed by an application and reference check.
- If you are accepted, you will go through onboarding including fundraising training.
- Off to the field to begin your amazing Pathfinder experience!