Employers hire the right talent by evaluating the qualities and qualifications that matter most to their business. By effectively highlighting the right skills in your job application, you may increase your chances of standing out in the candidate pool. In this virtual workshop, we talk broadly about types of skills, where to learn them and how to communicate them to hiring managers.
Download the presentation
Links shared “in the chat” during this Job Cast for further learning:
1. Hard Skills vs. Soft Skills
2. 10 Top Job Skills for Any Industry: Transferable Skills You Need
3. The Best Job Skills to Make Your Resume Stand Out
4. How to Identify Your Key Strengths In the Workplace
5. How to Use Keywords and Phrases in Your Resume and Cover Letter (With Tips and Examples)
6. Career Explorer
7. Selecting the Right Resume Skills in 5 Simple Steps
8. Free or Discounted Professional Training Offerings During COVID-19
9. 7 Reasons to Consider Volunteering
10. Functional Resume Tips and Examples
11. How to List Your Skills On a Resume (With Template and Examples)
12. 6 Certifications You Can Get Online to Help Advance Your Career
13. How to Emphasize Your Personal Strengths During an Interview
14. How to Use the STAR Interview Response Technique
Interested in other Job Casts?
Register for an upcoming Job Cast, view on-demand webinars and get helpful job search advice on the Indeed Job Cast page.