The College Internship Program at Yanfeng provides you with real world projects via full-time work through the summer break with hands-on, career-specific experience (from early-May through the end of August). The program connects Yanfeng interns across the US and Canada developing skills through technical training and career coaching. Our performance management process provides you with structured reviews on progress and results; ensuring you get the most out of your time with us.
You will be assigned a buddy and a mentor, who will make sure you feel at home and will support your development. Additionally interns are engaged in networking and educational activities throughout their internship to gain exposure to senior level management and to learn more about YFAI, our values, culture and career opportunities.
We have internship opportunities in the US & Canada in:
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Data Analytics/Sales & Marketing
- Current student enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Supply Chain, Finance and HR
- 3.00 GPA or higher
- Prior internship(s), work experience, and/or extracurricular activities preferred
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and goal orientated
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior Status
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Shows Initiative
- Strong interest in automotive manufacturing industry