ThinkChicago is back with a new fall flagship event! November 4th-6th, we’ll invite top-tier university students from across Chicago and around the country to take a behind-the-scenes tour of Chicago’s thriving tech & innovation sector. For 2021, we’re introducing a hybrid event where all sessions will be available virtually and limited in-person sessions will be announced closer to the event date.
Selected ThinkChicago participants will:
- Engage with local tech executives and entrepreneurs, who will all share why Chicago leads as a global tech and innovation hub.
- Learn more about tech-career opportunities with leading tech companies and startups.
- Resumes of all selected participants will be shared with our official company partners for their recruitment efforts.
- Connect with student entrepreneurs and innovators from across the country.
- Join us this November for an exciting virtual event to engage with local tech community leaders, explore local companies who are hiring, and network with fellow participants.