At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire a Home Mortgage Consultant to support our Virtual Channels Team. Our Mortgage Origination team builds strong relationships with consumers and referral partners to help our customers reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership. Mortgage Consultants provide answers and guidance regarding mortgage-related products and services for clients, customers, and potential customers. Our Mortgage Consultants thrive on customer interaction and never miss an opportunity to enhance and deepen the customer’s relationship. They are skilled communicators, are organized, have strong integrity, are highly motivated, and strive to reach and meet goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Completing loan applications, pricing loans, locking loan rates and communicating to borrowers during loan process in accordance with WFC policies and procedures.
• Building relationships, showcasing and enhancing sales skills, assisting clients to reach personal financial goals through homeownership, and partnering to help build our business.
• Generating mortgage business through inbound and outbound lead generation while working in our professional Centralized Sales Center. This may include sourcing business from affiliated business partners. Leads and marketing material are provided and self-sourcing of business is not required.
• This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
• Site hours: 7am-9pm Monday through Friday and rotating weekends may be required. There will be shift bids.
• Position offers salary plus commission, incentive.