The Graphic Designer should be a motivated highly organized individual who knows the importance of a consistent brand voice. This incumbent will work alongside the marketing department and bring a fresh eye to our current marketing initiatives. The Graphic Designer will hold the responsibility of managing all of our creative design needs making sure to follow all brand guidelines.
- Conceptualizes and designs original logos, brand identity materials and branded packaging for all company entities, initiatives and products/services
- Conceptualizes and designs content for traditional communications, including advertising, billboards, signage, displays, invitations, promotional materials, brochures and advertising collateral
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Conceptualizes and designs content for digital communications, including display, social media, onsite digital platforms, company websites, blog posts, e-marketing, digital advertising and social media
- Conceptualizes and designs content for internal company communications, including emails, newsletters, presentations, posters, documents, forms, branding guidelines, templated documents, company communications, learning management & training materials
- Conceptualize and designs storyboard for external marketing videos and internal communications videos
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Working with creative staff to formulate and pitch concepts to managers and the marketing team
- A strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing a refined design aesthetic.
- Some experience with UX and UI, mobile UX is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Intermediate experience in email design and information design/data visualization.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is required.
- Must have excellent writing skills and proficient on social media platforms (specifically LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook).
- Working knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.