Visionary Artistry Online Magazine is hiring for two social media interns for 2021. We are looking for two dynamic, reliable, creative interns who will be responsible for managing our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
Duties for Social Media Interns:
- Increase followers on Va Mag social media channels
- Increase subscribers and drive traffic to visionaryartistrymag.com by utilizing social media as a tool
- Find creative ways to engage our online audience (while adhering to the Va Mag Social Media Policy Guidelines)
- Utilize apps (Ex: Collage, Boomerang, Regram) and various design programs (ex: Canva) to develop graphics to post and share content weekly on Va Mag’s social media channels
- Monitor Va Mag’s social media insights and generate a monthly report to submit to management
- Create a social media calendar to use as a guide, utilize a social media scheduling tool for daily posts
- Applicants should have experience successfully managing at least one social media channel (it can be a personal or a professional account)
- Provide examples of your work to illustrate your skills
- Have a basic understanding of algorithms and hashtags
Please be advised that this is an unpaid opportunity, however, college course credit is available. Periodically interns will receive press credentials to cover events on location to gather content for Va Mag’s social media channels.
Va Mag Company Background: Va Mag is an online weekly publication based in Atlanta, that focuses on art, music, fashion, and lifestyle. Va Mag was established eight years ago by two art lovers. Since its inception, the magazine has employed over 70 college students and covered many art events in the Atlanta area like Music Midtown and Simon Fashion Now. We also host our very own art shows annually.
Va Mag also provides coverage for artists and some events worldwide. The Va Mag internship program is a year-round venture for individuals who would like to increase their skill level. Va Mag produces compelling stories about underground and mainstream artists who step outside of the box to fulfill their vision while allowing creativity to lead the way.