Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders to address unmet needs. We are looking for an entry level or experienced professional to join our rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company as a Healthcare Educator Outreach Manager.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated, well spoken, and energetic to join the team.
The primary role of a Healthcare Educator Outreach Manager is to be a resource to customers and facilitate dialogue between various internal and external stakeholders by determining requirements, answering inquires, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining records. This position will manage customer relationships and provide support through their healthcare journey around Non-24 education and potential treatment options.
This position requires excellent cross functional collaboration with internal stakeholders, including marketing, nurse educators, sales, and reimbursement specialists to align objectives for these key services for the development of pull-through strategies and tactics, and deliver quality programs to our customers.
Roles and responsibilities include the following:
· Review scientific information to understand Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder (Non-24) and HETLIOZ® (tasimelteon)
· Answering customer inquiries, both telephonically and by email, through clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
· Educating and providing customers with product and services information
· Identifying and escalating priority issues
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements
· Fulfills requests to customers by clarifying desired information, completing transactions, and forwarding requests
· Exhibiting excellent decision making skills to make balanced decisions between communication with consumers and assuring communication is within regulatory guidelines
· Developing feedback mechanism to maintain clear communication with internal stakeholders and corporate account team regarding case management
Successful candidates will have the following background/experience:
· Four-year college degree required. Science, nursing, social work or other related discipline is preferred
· Outstanding interpersonal and customer-centric skills
· Excellent oral and written communication and listening skills
· Aptitude in problem analysis and problem solving
· Ability to multi-task and to operate in a fast paced environment
· Proficiency in MS Office; specifically Excel
· Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelors or better.