About the role:
As a Sales Representative for TQL, you will build your own book of business while handling your customer’s transportation needs 24/7/365. This means you’re the single point of contact to get the job done right the first time, every time. If you’re a problem-solver, quick decision maker, and have the drive for financial freedom, then this is the sales career for you. There’s no secret to our success, we invest in our people and our technology while delivering the best customer service in the business. Ready to get started?
What’s in it for you:
- $35,568* base salary with un-capped commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefit package with 401k and company match
- 26-week paid training and mentoring program
- Ability to work from any one of our 57 offices nationwide
- Personalized career path with 90% of our sales managers promoted from within
- Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time, 24/7/365
- Be honest and proactive in all your communications – internally and externally
You need the following to get in the door:
- College degree preferred, but we have successful sales representatives without one
- The determination to work harder than anyone you know
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
- The ability to work with the latest technologies
- We prefer some sales experience, but we have top sales representatives with diverse backgrounds
- An obsession for great customer service
At TQL, motivated employees from coast to coast help arrange thousands of freight movements every day. By hiring the right people, delivering the right technology and doing the right thing, it has propelled us from a Cincinnati start-up to the second largest freight brokerage firm in the nation. Dedicated to our winning principles, TQL continuously exceeds the expectations of our employees, customers and carriers. Are you ready to be a part of this? Check out TQL.com to learn more.
*$35,568 is the typical starting salary for the Sales Representative position, but may vary depending on office location.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at bhoward @tql.com