‘TieMeIn’ is a Canadian Company providing an affordable cloud platform and mobile apps for singles to connect easily with matchmakers, love and life coaches to fulfill their dreams and find their soulmate faster. Romantic endeavors don’t need to be complicated. At ‘TieMeIn’, we’ve set up a simple (but effective!) love-seeking process to provide professional matchmaking services with the most streamlined process possible!
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic Marketing Intern to forward our mission and grow as a member of a team. You will closely work with the business development head and help out with the marketing efforts. In the first phase, primarily responsible for the service provider outreach program.
Some of your duties will include:
- Review our current iOS (Apple) and Android (Google Play) app and provide recommendations.
- Review customer journeys in Mailchimp and identify the VIP, influencers.
- Craft marketing emails and review with the business development head.
- Initiate phone calls to services providers in order to
- • understand their use cases,
- • identify the gaps in the product and communicate to product owners
- • pursue service providers to download the TieMeIn app and signup.
- Devise strategy to communicate with service providers who have unsubscribed from the mailing list.
- Browse Instagram and identify the influencers.
- Craft Instagram messages and help set up an influencer marketing program.
- Assist the business development head with streamlining the process from service request to service delivery including payments.
- Craft marketing initiative to make ‘Love coaching’ related service popular among singles in university and college campuses across the USA.
Who we’re looking for:
- Completion of 2 years of college or university degree.
- Have a marketing or related major or background.
- Superior English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- An interest in writing about a variety of topics, and the ability to adapt the copy to different guidelines for different audiences
- Familiar with utilizing relevant social media channels
- Experience in content generation (writing blog articles, website copy, etc.)
- Familiarity with MailChimp, influencer marketing campaigns
We applaud excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude. Applicants should possess the ability to work independently, have strong work ethics, remain flexible, and take initiative in a resource-limited environment. In addition, the candidate must be confident, able to handle rudeness and answer politely to the customer, able to influence people in phone calls, and pursue to achieve the goals.
For our part, we are dedicated to training and participation from day one. This is a paid part-time internship, fully remote. You will work as an independent contractor (1099-MISC). The marketing intern will be paid $10 CAD/hour (for North American candidates) and must be available for 8-12 hours/week. The work schedule is flexible but with the consent of the supervisor. This might be a long term opportunity based on the performance.
Interested applicant, you can apply through Handshake or email email@example.com with the subject ‚ “Marketing Intern ‚ YOUR_NAME “. Please include a sample of your writing, along with a resume and cover letter when applying.