Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Senior Colleague for SAP requirements , Documentation and Testing
- Helps with SAP Configuration
- Participate in Business workshops and collect requirements.
- Support analysis of process and issues in SAP
- Developing models, which support forecasting and planning.
- Identifying trends and variances from the data.
- Composing recommendations for managers and executives.
Skills and Specifications
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of manufacturing.
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data,
- knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited MBA program, preferably with an emphasis on Operations/ Supply Chain/ Finance/ General Management.
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of healthcare/biotechnology industry is a plus