We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities may include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our organization approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
With guidance from managers, interns may provide support on research projects, supply chain, IT tasks, communications, project coordination, etc.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating HR-driven procedures and initiatives.
- Update internal (SmartSheet) databases
- Post on niche sites as needed/requested
- Handle general applicant correspondence
- Maintain general firstname.lastname@example.org inbox
- Monitoring pre-boarding SmartSheet
- Gather timekeeping data like leaves and working hours
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like active recruitment reports by program)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of vacation days)
- Review and update HR intranet site
- Participate in organizing staff events and careers days
- Experience as staff assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- Associate’s in Human Resources Management or similar field