Are you a recent graduate seeking a rewarding career where you will help all types of companies in recruiting talent to meet their business objectives? Talento Recruiting, a division of TalentoHCM has grown double-digit for 4 years and is continuing to build its bench for future human capital management professionals.
We’re looking for motivated candidates to join our Recruiting Specialist development program who are ready to make an immediate, measurable impact through building high performing teams for our customers. The candidates who will thrive the most will bring innovative ideas, a passion for results, and an obsession with matching the right people to the right roles. We help people achieve their dreams and we’re working to improve the lives and well-being of people around the world—and we need your help to do it.
Our Vision & Mission
- Through Talento’s unique bundling of solutions, establish our best practice standards as the go to service model within the $500 billion staffing and recruiting industry.
- Transform hiring managers expectations of recruiting partners, one customer at a time.
- Earn the partnership of HR teams to seamlessly extend their capabilities through Talento’s customer experience model.
- Elevate the mindset of recruiting in an organization from transactional to strategic.
- Raise the caliber of human capital in the markets and communities we serve through the businesses and people we touch.
What guides us?
- Lead our customers and communities to create modern workplaces & cultures that harness the strength of diversity and talent
- Integrate talent & organizational solutions to reduce complexity and increase efficiency for our customers
- Discover the right human capital solutions that enhances the performance of our customers’ businesses
- Optimize the things our customers excel at as we obsess over how to continuously capitalize on the human side of business
Why would Talento make sense for me?
Using your recruiting foundation, we can enhance your skills as a human capital advisor who’s obsessed with our customer’s businesses success. Whether you are with a regional search firm or work in a large national staffing agency, do you feel you are capable of more? Talento equips its associates with the mindset and tools to make a meaningful impact through its suite of talent and organizational solutions, one customer at a time. Imagine having the tool belt of an organizational engineer to support your customers strategic and tactical human capital needs. Talento’s world class business professionals develop, manage, and deliver solutions that help businesses continue to scale and provide quality experiences time and time again.
Who is Talento?
At Talento, we are customer-obsessed advisors with trust-based customer relationships throughout high growth, middle market and enterprise companies. Our exceptional team of recruiting advisors coupled with valuable consulting resources enable us to respond swiftly. Whether a business is merging, growing, divesting or retooling their approach, a trusted advisor who can integrate free-of-charge consulting resources is what our customers have grown to rely on. This bundling of services separates us from the mass market with a unique competitive advantage and value-add. We are proud geeks for all things people!
What’s in it for you?
Do you have a strong desire to learn and grow, both financially and professionally? Are you a value-driven professional with an interest in joining an elite team that is redefining the recruitment experience through innovative processes and a refreshing approach? Do you enjoy working side by side with the most talented team in the industry? Do you see yourself advising leaders on a wide range of people topics? At Talento, our team embodies our values: advancement, dependability, responsibility, teamwork, and meritocracy. Our DNA is rooted in a culture that creates space for development, learning and growth while consistently exceeding customer experience standards. Become part of our team and reimagine your future as a pivotal resource to organizational success.
What makes Talento different in the recruiting solutions & human capital marketplace?
At Talento, you will have the opportunity to deliver a consultative hiring experience while learning and absorbing new business models, functions, industries and geographies. The quality of our proven methodology incorporates best practices and a high level of standards in research, outreach, screening, interview and calibration processes. In addition to strengthening your skillset, you will be exposed to leadership in some of the country’s most innovative companies. Business orientation separates Talento from the mass market. Whether partnering with a global Fortune 500 with 70k employees or a high growth e-commerce company with 200 employees, Talento tailors its solutions to fit. We strongly believe that customization is pivotal to customer success.
In this role you will be instrumental in the success of our recruiting efforts by supporting the recruiting process by strategically networking and sourcing for specific roles working with a Senior Advisor, Talent. You will source candidates for assigned roles at our customers owning the sourcing strategy partnering with the Senior Advisor, Talent, including market mapping and research, job description optimization, and the identification, engagement, and initial assessment of talent. You will work through a proven process to create the most effective path to obtaining the right outcomes for your assigned customers. Using data, you will gauge the performance of our process and articulate opportunities and findings about the candidate and employer market. You will collaborate daily with an engaged and driven team of Researchers, Recruiting Analysts, Recruiting Advisors and Customer Experience Managers. You will represent Talento while networking to provide comprehensive advisory in sourcing.
How you make in impact
You will be the market expert and have a strategic plan to source and engage with talent.
- Identify and engage passive talent nationwide using advanced Boolean, LinkedIn, social media sites and more.
- Source, engage, screen and recommend talent in meaningful, relevant, and authentic ways.
- Conduct initial screening conversations to effectively generate interest, as well as conduct an initial assessment of fit for the role.
- Own the first touchpoint for candidates through the initial hiring manager interview, building candidate rapport as a trusted advisor throughout the assessment process and develop strong candidate relationships and provide a world class candidate experience.
- Build and maintain a network of highly engaged talent.
- Track, analyze, and share pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders, as well as using data to build your own strategy
- Stay current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing strategies while continuously improving your sourcing and recruitment tools and identifying best practices
- Interprets customer requirements into actionable research steps to effectively identify candidates
- Post positions on job boards and reviews applicants; conduct searches in databases using Boolean logic
- Develops and sends compelling outreach messaging via appropriate mediums to effectively market to candidates resulting
- Contributes to the development of sourcing plan and tactics collaborating with recruiters, and client teams
- As an outcome of the research process, you will articulate both written and verbally how industries, markets, functions and companies are organized hierarchically as well as functionally
- Create search overview reports for clients and compile weekly lifecycle metrics and achievement against goals by analyzing sourcing funnel and conversion ratios/metrics to drive efficiencies
- Participate in cross functional projects as needed
Experience and knowledge requirements for the Recruiting Analyst:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, or a human resources-related field preferred
- Ability to develop creative sourcing and engagement strategies independently
- Passionate about enabling businesses through talent acquisition
- Track record of problem solving through critical thinking with a positive attitude
- Driven by collaboration, learning, doing the right thing and quality human interaction
- Ability to retain information and continuously apply knowledge to produce results
- Desire to continuously develop and grow and pride in delivering quality work, every time
- Fluent in English; Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The kind of people we work with embody some of these characteristics:
- Innovative, creative and passionate about enabling businesses through talent acquisition
- Pride in delivering quality work, every time with strong business acumen and abilities to learn, retain and apply learned concepts
- Strong solutions mindset: Comfortable working in an environment which requires strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate actions; Highly organized and process oriented
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to ensure a positive work environment. Cares about others success deeply
- Agile; Can pivot priorities with ease while staying calm
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Relentless seeker of talent with a deep network who is driven by collaboration, learning, doing the right thing and quality human interaction
TalentoHCM is a high growth talent & organizational solutions firm. Through Talento Recruiting, we are transforming the customer experience standards in the recruiting services arena. The company was founded in 2017 with the belief that human capital should be viewed as an asset on the balance sheet. Through its integrated human capital services, the Talento team has supported 65+ enterprise, middle market and startup/high growth organizations in 15 countries with recruiting, contingent workforce management, employer branding, strategy, transformation, organization design & implementation, career pathing, outplacement, employer branding and leadership development solutions.
Some of the benefits of working for Talento HCM are as follows:
- Culture focused on advancing your career while disrupting an industry and providing unrivaled service; Rapid advancement and promotion opportunities based on merit
- Health, Dental, Vision & Pet Insurance; Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Work Remote Friday twice a month or one Friday off a month for target performance achievement
- Quarterly bonus structure for target performance achievement
Talento envisions a world where the recruiting industry service model evolves into human capital partnership that drives organizational performance. Through trust and value, you are positioned to offer talent & organizational solutions that separate you from the rest. With 1000+ searches in the last 36 months, Talento Recruiting has established a footprint that it is ready to scale to the next level.
Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Talento Human Capital Management (HCM) is an equal opportunity employer, people are at the center of what we do!
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress