Marketing Intern Fall 2021 Remote
Strada Education is hiring a part time, temporary intern to assist with various needs of the Marcom department. This position will last approximately through the end of 2021. Expectations will be for the intern to work 10-20 hours per week.
- Supports Strada Marcom Department and Strada Affiliates (Roadtrip Nation, CAEL, Inside Track, Education at Work) in operationalizing marketing strategy and plans across the network.
- Conduct market analysis to assess industry factors, audience, and peer activations
- Refresh Strada marketing tools and templates for specific marketing projects
- Prepare promotional kits for marketing projects
- Provide project management support for marketing projects, coordinating across social, web, email, earned and paid media activations.
- Track performance metrics for marketing campaigns, update monthly reports
.Education and Experience
- Demonstrated capability in marketing including
- assessment of the target audience and the competitive frame of reference
- key message development
- brand positioning including an articulation of distinctive differentiation
- marketing campaign planning, execution, measurement, and reporting
- Proven abilities in marketing or strategy consulting including strong analytical skills, project scoping, and stakeholdering abilities.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, community building, and engagement
- Familiarity with market research and its application to drive relevant marketing programs
- Strong project planning skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand and interpret business needs to define communication requirements for a variety of audiences
- Keen writer and storyteller, with the ability to coordinate marketing programs across multiple platforms
- Action-oriented, self-starter who sets challenging but realistic deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, creative professional style with a knack for building relationships and working in a team environment
- Service-oriented, team player who seeks feedback to continuously improve programs.
Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, HubSpot, Salesforce, Wrike or similar project management software.
- Able to solve complex problems, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where high ambiguity and uncertainty exist.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organization, communication, leadership, documentation, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Prolonged periods working on a computer at a desk.
Strada and its network of mission-driven affiliates collaborate to increase individuals’ economic mobility through purposeful connections between education and work. We value the benefit of a diverse workplace and encourage a true sense of belonging. Women, people of color, and members of other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
In order to protect Strada’s personnel, affiliates, customers, assets, and mission, security is the responsibility of every employee. To maintain security, employees are required to read, understand, and follow company security policies including but not limited to the WISP and Employee Handbook. In addition, security training supporting those policies is required at least annually.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org