Who we are:
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we’ve evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work.
We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business. Here’s what we’re thinking about right now.
Why people choose to work with us:
Let’s start with the cool workspace—after all, that’s our business! But that’s just one way we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking; we embrace wellbeing in its broadest sense, and we provide coaching and inspiration at every step of your career journey.
As the world’s largest office furniture company, Steelcase strives to unlock human promise. Using your creative, analytical, and interpersonal skills, you will help us drive growth and transform the future of work.
This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to work with our senior executives to help shape their understanding of the market with insights and rigorous analysis. As part of the role, you will help craft our strategic research, hypotheses, and execution. You will help synthesize important information surrounding large strategic initiatives, developing compelling and clear narratives.
What we’re offering:
- Meaningful impact in a global organization starting your first day
- Challenging, stimulating work on strategic projects using both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- A highly collaborative culture with a diverse and talented group of colleagues
- An opportunity to work alongside leadership and our senior executives
- An accelerated career trajectory: former Corporate Strategy Analysts have gone on to key positions within Steelcase, such as Chief of Staff to CEO and Sr. Product Marketing Specialists, as well as top graduate programs
- Competitive compensation and benefits
What you bring:
- Critical Thinking: You thrive on analyzing situations using structured problem-solving and design thinking.
- Business Judgement: You have a knack for discerning and summarizing what matters and an ability to quickly understand complex business situations.
- An Eagerness to Learn: You want to increase your business knowledge and are a self-starter.
- Project & Self-Management: You establish deadlines and define next steps – for yourself and others.
- Communication Skills: You can effectively communicate with senior executives in both business writing and in-person discussion. You can listen with empathy while synthesizing the most important business information.
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we’re always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. Women, people of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else are all invited to apply.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
If you would like to sign-up for a 1:1 Coffee Chat with one of our current analysts on the team, please do so here: https://steelcase-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/p/hfairfax/Ee6N9xLxuvNDvI9SifBfZeEBqUg26eYNfZFguwHy1G8mQQ?e=04gzEN