St. Petersburg Catholic High School is seeking a full-time Math Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
St. Petersburg Catholic High School is a Christ-centered, four year college preparatory school rooted in a firm foundation of Catholic faith, family, tradition, and excellence. As a diverse teaching and learning community, we are committed to forming young men and women in spirit, mind, and body for future leadership and compassionate service.
We are seeking a math teacher that has familiarity with Understanding by Design, project based learning, and integration of classroom technology, including using student iPads to facilitate instruction and assessment. Qualified candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work with students at various levels of proficiency. This position will begin in the fall semester of 2021.
- A four year degree in math from an accredited college or university; master’s degree preferred.
- Florida Department of Education Certification in the applicable subject area or statement of eligibility.
- Previous teaching experience at the high school level.
- Prefer previous AP experience.
- Successful completion of a Level II Background Screening and Safe Environment training.