ACCELERATE YOUR GLOBAL CAREER WITH PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TRAINING (e.g. marketing, sales, data analytics, design, or software dev) AND PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
ALL MAJORS MAY APPLY – INTERNSHIPS ARE REMOTE (VIRTUAL)
You deserve a meaningful global work experience (even at home!) – IF, you’re ready to work for it. If you’re willing to hustle and grind, there is a literal world of opportunity waiting for you. We’ve developed a robust client portfolio of literally hundreds of startup companies around the globe that are affiliated with startup incubators, accelerators, and Google for Entrepreneurs Hubs. Choose your time, choose your place, and get to work.
The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jump start a successful career with international work experience (from home!) that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Even better? It works. Our alums go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte, and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing our career accelerator program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
1. Complete our online curricular modules in one of select professional tracks so that you will build new professional skills, gain new certifications, and become “intern-ready” to work at today’s most cutting-edge startup companies. Choose one of the following curricular tracks:
- Digital Marketing
- Sales/business development
- Data analytics
- UX/UI and graphic design
- Software development
You’ll also gain access to soft skill modules such as:
- Remote work best practices
- LinkedIn profile tips
- Professional networking
2. Complete a remote internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs in one of the aforementioned professional verticals
3. Attend remote weekly professional events with our alumni who now work at top global companies such as Google, Accenture, JP Morgan, Airbnb, Nike, and IBM
4. Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world
5. Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit (pending your school’s approval)
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds. If you have an interest building real solutions to real problems and are independent, self-confident, and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.
Ready to get to work? Apply Now!