At Saddle Creek Logistics Services, we’ve made it our mission to provide exceptional logistics solutions and services for our customers – Whatever It Takes!
Leverage our core services – warehousing, transportation, fulfillment, and value added services – for single source integrated logistics solutions. Our extensive resources ensure flexibility and optimal performance:
• More than 4,500 experienced associates
• Vertical market expertise – food & beverage, electronics, recreation and more
• Over 23 million square feet of warehouse space
• 47 strategic locations nationwide
• Advanced technology
Saddle Creek Logistics Services offers exposure to several different business functions within the supply chain industry. The Leadership Development Program provides a unique opportunity to obtain on the job training while actively participating in day-to-day operations.
What you will do……
· Manage approximately 8-10 associates
· Ensure acceptable levels of profitability in assigned business unit
· Ensure exceptional key performance indicators for customer service
· Maintain a clean, professional, and safe working environment by meeting or exceeding Saddle Creek corporate safety goals
· Promote constant and measureable improvements; teach and enforce Saddle Creek Quality Policy at all times
· Effectively communicate Saddle Creek goals, expectations, areas for improvement, and successes to associates. Conduct annual performance reviews for all associates within the department
· Personally, coach, train, and mentor direct reports in order to ensure personal growth and career development
What we want to see in your background….
· Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Management, Transportation, Operations Management, Industrial Engineer, or other related field
· Relevant internship and/or work experience
· Leadership experience
· High energy and willingness to learn
· Geographic flexibility (willing to relocate for a minimum of 3 years)