RTM Business Group specializes in B2B engagement platforms for C-level executives, offering an alternative to traditional marketing and trade show models. As a full-service events company, RTM works with innovators and thought leaders across a multitude of industries to produce original program content. Through intimate and exclusive gatherings that focus on partnership and collaboration, our meetings allow professionals to come together to create a blueprint for future success. Clients include household names you’re likely familiar with: HP, Spotify, McGraw Hill, and Intel are just a few.
RTM is focused on maintaining an inclusive & collaborative culture. A large majority of our staff joined us right after college and are still with the company in significantly higher roles. We value work ethic, diversity, and loyalty and are adamant about creating a work environment that is engaging, positive, and fun.
We are looking for superstars to grow our operations team with 1-2 years of event operations experience. This is a junior operations role with extensive training both at the start and ongoing, and opportunities for advancement as early as 6 months in.
The current role is temporarily work from home due to COVID-19. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom, and are usually a 2-3 part process. Onboarding, trainings and team meetings (if hired) will be held via Zoom. RTM Headquarters are located in Midtown, New York City.
Why Should you Apply?:
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Low turnover
- Remote working experience
- Focus on work life balance
- Opportunity to travel to cities like San Diego, Los Angeles, Austin, Miami
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- B2B event planning and/or operations experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Highly efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure
- High Proficiency in MS Office Word, Outlook and EXCEL (minimal work done in PowerPoint)
- Self-starter; ability to work independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
- Creative problem solver, resourceful and able to think strategically
- Managing external vendors, sourcing venues and event locations
- Event attendee and client management
- Spreadsheet organization and administrative tasks associated with event planning and execution
- Overall knowledge of Cvent & Zoom technologies
Visit us at rtmbusinessgroup.com to learn more about us and the work we’ve been doing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year