Remote Medical Scribe
Dreaming of medical school but need some practical healthcare experience?
Looking for a legitimate work from home opportunity?
Apply today and start training as early as next week!
Robin Healthcare is a tech-healthcare startup with a mission to transform our healthcare system from its very core: the doctor-patient encounter. We marry medical scribing with the Robin Assistant™, our proprietary smart device, to produce the highest quality medical notes for our physicians so they can focus their attention on patients, not paperwork.
What You’ll Be Doing: As a medical scribe, you will be at the center of the patient-doctor encounter, learning medical terms, coding and transcribing medical notes, all from the comfort of your own home! Once complete, you will send the notes to the doctor through our HIPAA compliant systems and become a valuable member of the healthcare providers team. This unique experience allows you to stand out in professional school applications by learning medical documentation and coding skills, as well as giving you real-world exposure to multiple healthcare fields. In fact, 50% of scribes pursuing graduate school go on to matriculate after 1-year of scribe experience at Robin!
- $350 Sign On Bonus
- 100% Remote with Flexible Hours
- Amazing Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and 401k for all full-time employees
- Rapid Pay Increases – Get your first raise after just 30 days based on your performance. You are eligible for raises every 3 months and you may qualify sooner based on your performance
- Advancement Opportunity – Over 37% of our Core Leadership Team were previously Robin scribes, and you are eligible to apply for a Chief Scribe position after only 3 months
- Company Provided Equipment – Stay safe and comfortable as you work from home on our company-provided computers with dual monitors
Other Perks of Working At Robin:
- Great diversity of experience by working in a variety of specialties and subspecialties (Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, ENT, Urology, etc.)
- Fastest employment in the industry with an 8 day training program
- Inclusive and supportive workplace culture
- Yoga breaks on Wednesdays
- Personal Statement Workshop & Revisions
- 1:1 Interview Prep
- Letters of recommendation for professional school written by our Chief Medical Officer at 1 year of employment
- Peer group of motivated, like-minded individuals who want to be future doctors
- Monthly seminars from current doctors, physician assistants, tech and healthcare thought-leaders
Qualifications: We’re looking for healthcare professional-hopefuls who want to gain diverse experience in the medical field. Scribes must be available to work full-time (at least 35 hours M-F), have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information, have a stable internet connection with fast upload & download speeds, and live/work in any of the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Equal Opportunity Employer: Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the US (visa sponsorship is not provided at this time) and must be able to pass a pre-employment background test. Robin Healthcare is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.