RHiiNO Corp is proud to have been selected for 3 consecutive years as one of the “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in 2017, 2018 & 2019.
RHiiNO Corp specializes in customer acquisition, retention, and sales in the small to medium business sector on behalf of large, service-based corporations. Based in Tampa, FL, RHiiNO Corp is part of a large network of independently operated marketing firms that span across the country. The collective effort of our firms results in hundreds of millions of revenue dollars on an annual basis. Since our opening in 2017, we have successfully increased market share for our clients this past year and have experienced tremendous success as a firm & are looking to expand in 2020!
RHiiNO Corp is hiring for marketing, business development, and sales positions in Tampa Bay! All positions are entry-level with advancement opportunity and involve marketing and sales in the local markets. We’re a company who puts our people and culture first – thanks for taking a few minutes to get to know us!
• A rapidly expanding marketing and sales firm based in Tampa.
• A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
• A company with strong community ties and a commitment to philanthropy.
• A company that is growing exponentially in a time of economic hardship.
• A professional environment providing hands-on training to every member of our team.
• A company specializing in face to face sales & marketing to new & existing customers.
• A company where advancement and compensation are based on performance.
• A company that provides personal mentorship and development to every team member.
• A company where management is involved and invested in the growth and goals of our team.
• A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
• Hiring for ENTRY LEVEL Account Executive positions with opportunities for rapid advancement into management.
You Must Be:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
• Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, customer service or face to face sales
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor
• Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke
• Someone who doesn’t whine or make excuses
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four-year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses. Got a question? Call Taylor at 813-243-2376!
Learn more about what it’s like to work at RHiiNO Corp you can visit these sites
Instagram (@rhiinocorp) instagram.com/rhiinocorp