Our Global Graduate Program (GGP) is your chance to fast-track your career with a worldwide industry leader. In this year-long foundation-building program, you’ll learn how our global business strategy is creating a better tomorrow for adult tobacco consumers. That includes a two-week intensive experience in the United Kingdom to get a firsthand look at our global business and connect with a seasoned professional for mentorship.
Our Consumer Marketing track will give you hands-on insight to commercial areas like Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Retail Activation, Integrated Market Planning, and others across our robust commercial marketing functions.
- Participate in on-the-job training and development plans
- Gain exposure to multiple functional areas to understand our business and competitors
- Work with a mentor to gain support and feedback
- Network with industry professionals in the U.S. and globally
- Earn hands-on experience in our retail environments
- Obtained most recent degree within the last two years
- Global mobility
- Health coverage—including medical, dental, and vision
- A Health Savings Account with up to $7,100 in savings for family coverage
- An Employee Assistance Program with 8 free counseling session per year
- 401(k) with up to 6% company matching
- 15 paid vacation days
- Opportunities for personal career development and life-long learning
- Fully equipped on-site fitness centers
- Flexible and remote working arrangements for full-time employees
Reynolds American Incorporated is transforming the tobacco industry for the better. With a team of driven, insightful people—and a family of iconic brands—we’re redefining how adults consume tobacco in the 21st century. A key part of that is our dedication to diversity, including aiming to increase minority representation in full-time roles by 20% by 2025. Join us and earn the chance to leave your mark on our team—all while advancing your own career with the help of a thriving industry leader
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..