RETIREMENT UNLIMITED INC.
LIMITLESS: Executive Administrator
Summary: Are you interested in becoming LIMITLESS? Through a training program focused on your development that pushes you to embody Leadership, Impact, Mentorship, Innovation, Transformation, Legacy, Enrichment, Service, and Success. Through LIMITLESS you will impact the lives of seniors by providing purposeful living while pushing your leadership limits. This eight-week internship will allow you to gain hands-on experience in the field of senior living. As a LIMITLESS trainee, you will learn how to be an executive administrator and have the opportunity to manage the day to day operations of your community.
As part of your training, you will be tasked with a legacy project. You will have the opportunity to present your legacy project to members of RUIs Executive Leadership team.RUI can take you any of our numerous locations. If you have an unbelievable work ethic, a passion for providing care, and the drive to inspire and empower our team the then this might be the career for you.
Reports to and is supervised by the Executive Director of Paul Spring.
· Serves as and assists all departments to ensure community stability.
· Supports the social, emotional, and physical environment conducive to the best interests of all residents.
· Assists in leading the recruitment, hiring, and in-service training of all team members
· Exhibits superb customer service internally and externally.
· Leads stand up and stand down meetings.
· Creates and implements legacy project to enrich the community’s purposeful living.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
· Must be familiar with Windows operating systems, MS Office, email software and internet browsers.
· Must be enrolled in an institution of higher education. (Sales and /or Marketing majors preferred)
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
· Must have strong customer service skills.
· Must be willing to travel between Northern Virginia communities.
· Must be able to exert up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Competitive pay
- Unmatched exposure to senior living communities across the state
- One on one mentorship and leadership training
- Travel to Corporate Headquarters
- Dinner and end of the summer celebration with RUI Executive Leadership Team