As a Enterprise Client Connectivity Intern you will work directly with team members to gain knowledge of processess and procedures. Always under direct supervision, you will perform entry-level assignments with some complexity, follow detailed instructions, and work products will be closely monitored and reviewed.
What you will do:
- Assist in updating the system documentation, system dashboards, customer onboarding and integration, API documentaion and swagger specs.
- Participate in SDLC; assist with analysis, coding and testing as needed
- Build and prepare metrics and dashboards
- Provide decks and other supporting materials as required
Who we are looking for:
- You will be a current 3rd or 4th year college/university student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- You will possess experience in Computer applications, Software Programming to perform at an “apprentice” level.
- You will have experience creating and managing the documentation for business processes, technical artifacts and system support.
- You will hava a creative thought process to create presentations through different types of media (videos, presentations, etc.)
- You will have the ability to work amongst culturally and geographically dispersed, multi-disciplined professional knowledge workers.
- You will demonstrate stron written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- You will perform the role where any errors in judgement would not impact project results.
- You will engage with team members and assist with new projects in a remote environment.
- You must be able to exhibit: (a) authenticity, (b) deal with ambiguity, (c) conflict resolution, (d) learning from feedback, (e) acting with integrity.
- You must act, at all times, with civility, decency, and respect towards all.
Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Why Work With Us:
Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at Radian.com.