The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to various departments. The Administrative Assist is the firm’s host, greeter and Manages vital organizational operations to keep the departments working efficiently.
Job Tasks / Responsibilities
- Oversees all aspects of general office coordination and/an Assistant to the President.
- Fields/direct phone calls to appropriate team members and routes voice messages
- Monitors the general email box, voice mail, fax, incoming mail, and courier mail and routes correspondence and messages in a timely manner
- Manage the conference room and keeps it organized, clean and presentable
- Act as the point of contact for tenants, fulfill tenant requests, coordinate schedules, building access, etc.
- Assists with updating marketing materials and the coordination of marketing efforts
- Assist with General Business Development duties as directed
- Assists with planning and coordinating Corporate Events and fundraisers
- Helps create and manages the budget for sponsorships and charitable giving
- Helps create procedures as necessary for office organization
- Helps create and maintain a budget for office-related expenses, orders supplies as needed
- Research, price, and assist with purchasing and buyout of materials and services
- Helps manage overall building maintenance and controls
- Distributes new hire packets and conducts new hire orientation
- Helps manage the distribution of company assets: cell phones, laptops, badges, keys, etc.
- Assists with all corporate communications, memoranda, meeting requests, etc.
- Draft and distribute meeting minutes, prepare meeting agenda
- Maintain and renew all company certifications with municipalities and client pre-qualifications
- Completes annual reporting for Corporation, licensing and renews BTR
- Assists with the coordination of special projects with attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Assists arranging travel and accommodations of staff
- Manages information flow on server and faxes, conduct document control and maintain filing system for non-department specific information
- Monitors and assists with maintenance of the organization’s website
- May supervise volunteers and other support personnel
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and agency information
- Other duties as assigned by company executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.