QuEST is a service year fellowship in Seattle, Washington, that provides young adults with quality work at local nonprofits, an intentional residential community as a cohort, and opportunities for training and reflection. QuEST Fellows are matched with one of our partner agencies in full-time year-long positions. The six Fellows live together in a shared house in Seattle’s University District and they receive room and board, a personal stipend, transportation and health care funds, and student loan support.
Placements for 2021-2022 Fellows are:
- Facing Homelessness – BLOCK Project Community Coordinator
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project – Bilingual General Intake Coordinator
- Recovery Cafe – Radical Hospitality Coordinator
- Seattle JazzED – Program Coordinator
- United Indians of All Tribes Foundation – Development & Communications Associate
- Washington Housing Alliance Action Fund – Community Organizing Fellow