Title: 2022 Summer Analyst
Eligible Applicants: Rising juniors (2023 graduates)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Signing Bonus: A signing bonus will be provided to pay for relocation and other expenses
Compensation: Prorated $95k annual salary (~$45/hr + overtime)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021 (reviewed on a rolling basis)
Start Date/Duration: June 2022/10 weeks
Full-Time 2023: Pending performance, full-time offer to come out of internship
Exit Opportunities: Alumni have placed into top VCs, start-ups and more
· Expected completion of junior year at an undergraduate (or similar) program prior to the summer of 2022
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong working knowledge of finance, accounting and corporate valuation (additional training to be provided prior to internship for candidates who have not had relevant coursework)
· High sense of responsibility and ability to work in
· Passionate about the technology industry
· Qatalyst is not an E-Verify employer and may not be able to sponsor visas for this position including the ability to request STEM OPT extensions for those on student F-1 visas.
About Qatalyst Partners and the 2022 Summer Analyst Internship:
Qatalyst provides M&A and strategic advisory services to the technology industry’s leaders on matters crucial to their success. The team combines an extensive network of relationships with deep industry knowledge and seasoned transaction expertise to deliver a senior level of service for clients who value experience, judgment, candor and insight. Qatalyst has advised on over 180 transactions worth ~$470Bn.
Qatalyst’s practice spans across four main verticals: consumer/internet, enterprise software, infrastructure technology (including storage, communications, networking) and semiconductors. In addition, our team actively covers areas of emerging technology including artificial intelligence, virtual/augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, robotics and next-generation financial technology, among others.
With ~70 team members, Summer Analysts will benefit from our small teams, working closely with senior bankers, and getting hands-on training in a multitude of projects. Summer Analysts will assist in strategic advisory mandates, conduct analysis and synthesize financial and operational information on companies, assist in building operating and financial models and perform valuation analysis.