We are offering 2nd and 3rd year students enrolled in a professional pharmacy program an amazing opportunity to gain exposure and practical experience in managed markets pharmaceutical marketing.
This is a fully remote, paid role!
By the end of the summer, you will be exposed to principles of managed care and our clients who are developing groundbreaking medicines and treatments. In addition, you will assist with evaluating literature, coordinating references, and checking accuracy of cited information utilized for promotional pharmaceutical marketing content.
- You find news of new therapies or scientific advances magnetic and you are zealous about new and novel insights in medicine.
- You are curious about how the pharmaceutical industry promotes their products to payers and health systems.
- You like diving deep into a topic, understanding it, and then explaining it to others. When a question grabs you, you are compelled to keep digging until you find the answer.
- You like writing a summary of research that is supported by confirmed data and bulletproof reasoning and referencing documents with precision and accuracy because showing readers how you got the facts is just as important as finding them.
- An eagle eye for the details, a planner who coordinates multiple activities at once and has a knack for prioritizing deadline-sensitive projects.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Assisting with literature reviews to support promotional claims in a variety of pharmaceutical marketing resources.
- Searching, organizing, and preparing references and referencing materials for projects to prepare for medical, regulatory, and legal submissions.
- Assisting in developing outlines and writing content appropriate for target audiences.
- Currently working towards a professional degree in pharmacy
- Shown interest in medical communication, healthcare, managed markets, and the healthcare delivery system
- Strong writing and interpersonal skill set; highly analytical and organized
Who we are
PRECISIONvalue, the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish this through our amazing teammates including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists.