Symphony Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
At Symphony Health, we pride ourselves on being Collaborative and customer centric. We do this by focusing on five key values:
· Love the Customer by consistently exceeding expectations
· Focus on Brilliant Execution by being detailed and accountable
· Leapfrog the Competition by Differentiating ourselves and providing innovative solutions
· Build a High-Performance Culture that does not accept mediocrity
· Make it Fun by Connecting as one passionate high-energy team.
Connect with Symphony! Collaborate with Customers! Differentiate Yourself!
Symphony Health is looking to place talented students in an exciting and fast paced summer internship program!
Through this internship, students will have the opportunity to gain invaluable exposure to payer and pharmaceutical clients, hands on design experience, and mentoring at a healthcare industry leader in data analytics and technology solutions.
What will you be doing?
The Intern will support our Connected PHORCE Team, including Engagement Managers, System Architects, BI Consultants, and Principals at the intersection of business and technology. Utilizing passion for data visualization and data visualization tools, your experience with Web Services, and your ability to work independently, you will support the Marketing Insights and Enterprise Technology teams by working on a variety of projects.
Some additional responsibilities may include:
· Participates in design meetings with project team and client(s)
· Provides hands-on development of user interface for B2B web-based software
· Prepares project documentation and status reports as needed
· Provides client demos (internal or external) as needed
What do you need to have?
· 0 – 2 Years of related experience
· Currently enrolled in at least sophomore year of undergraduate education with concentration of study in Web Design, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
· Passion for data visualization and visualization tools – Tableau, Qlik, etc.; may have worked on embedded charts/visualizations in website/webpages
· Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services like REST, SOAP, etc.
· Proven ability to collaborate and work as part of a project team
Start Date: June 1st or after
Duration: 10 weeks in length
Pay Rate: $17/hour
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated above. All employees must read, write and speak fluent English and host country language. This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.