PondLeap is a professional sales organization that builds, manages and scales sales teams all over the world utilizing a vast network of sales professionals. Our mission is to help professionals and companies grow in a cost-effective way while mitigating risk. PondLeap is Junior Sales Executive to find and screen potential customers both internally and for several of our clients. As the first line of communication with prospects, an ideal Junior Sales Executive will have an understanding of the sales process, researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting Senior Sales Professionals up for success. We’re looking for representatives who are quick learners, eager to grow, supportive, and ready to jump-start their career and take Leap Into Sales!
Your objectives in this role will be…
- Understand products and services offered
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Connect with, manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine and support the company’s lead generation strategy
Your day-to-day will look like…
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM), cold calling, email and other sales outreach tools to generate new sales opportunities (top of funnel)
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Innovate and test creative ways to gain trust with prospective clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with outcomes and work together to understand and interpret this data
- Communicate and collaborate with team members on best practices and processes
- Work closely with your manager to implement coaching and feedback
- Attend weekly team meetings to understand the ‘why’ behind your work, build community, and understand your impact
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
- Enthusiasm for working with and supporting a growing sales team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills via phone and email
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience with persuasion and objection handling
- Passion for startups and the opportunity of the freelance economy
- Desire to move up within a sales organization
Your Impact on Our Mission…
As a freelancer Junior Sales Executive you’ll play a critical role in both the growth of PondLeap and that of our clients. As a Leaper, you may be working remotely, but that doesn’t mean you’re working alone; you’ll be given constant support with a hands-on and immersive training program, consistent feedback, and opportunities for professional development, all while working alongside driven and passionate sales professionals. We aim to provide the ultimate flexibility, career progression, and growth opportunities fashioned in a way that is most beneficial to you and your current lifestyle/situation.
You can expect from PondLeap….
- An organization that puts humans before business and strives to cultivate and grow people to be successful in achieving their professional and personal goals in a collaborative environment
- Access to an inclusive community of sales professionals and leaders
- Flexible, remote work opportunities
- Ongoing training and development resources
- Coaching and mentorship from sales leaders
- Opportunity to grow your career and expand your skillset in the way that best suits your aspirations
Many statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. PondLeap encourages you to break those statistics and to apply if you’re interested. We wouldn’t want the confidence gap or imposter syndrome to get in the way of meeting amazing candidates! We look forward to your application.
Our goal at PondLeap is to always be striving to build the best community and workspace possible, where everyone is welcome and celebrated. One of our Core Values and guiding lights for the work we do every day is Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Always. As such, PondLeap is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing a work environment and community free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at PondLeap are based on merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. PondLeap will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.