Who we are:
Over our 28-year history, PLS Logistics Services has become one of the country’s leading logistics management services providers. We are headquartered in Cranberry Township, PA, with offices in Jacksonville, Tampa, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, Saint Louis, Philadelphia & downtown Pittsburgh. We are growing as an organization and are looking for top talent to join our team.
What is an Account Executive?
As an Account Executive at PLS Logistics, you will act as an imperative resource for your customers, helping ship their freight across the nation, 24/7/365. This Inside Sales role will come with the passionate support of our company and your co-workers around you.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
· Develop a new portfolio of clients through cold calling industry leads (no prospecting required, all leads provided)!
· Maintain strong understanding of industry, including rates, capacities, and carriers.
· Negotiate pricing.
· Take charge of client service issues through to the point of resolution.
· Be the trusted advisor to your customer, helping manage their logistics challenges.
· Build and foster strong relationships across North America.
· Be open to coaching and learning while putting in the time and effort to be successful.
· Update tracking system accurately throughout the day.
Pay and benefits:
At PLS, we take pride in attracting top talent to join our team of dedicated individuals. In addition to unlimited PTO and a $40,000 starting salary, our benefits include:
· $1,000 Signing bonus.
· UNCAPPED commission.
· Full medical, dental, vision coverage.
· Tuition Reimbursement.
· Extensive growth opportunities.
· 401K Plan with employer match.
· Chairman’s Club opportunity – Jet-set with the best of best as a reward for being a top sales representative.
· Fun and welcoming work environment.
· Sales and logistics training.
· Ongoing sales competitions with prizes.
Our ideal candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong work ethic
· Adaptable and dynamic
· High energy
· Entrepreneurial spirit
At PLS, we ship over one million loads annually across all major freight modes: flatbed, van, LTL, rail & barge, air & ocean. Our customers benefit from our broad PLS Transportation network of over 250,000 trucks representing 45,000 carrier partners, along with Class-1 railroads and major barge companies. Are you ready to jumpstart your career?
PLS Logistics Services is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.