This is a full-time Co-op!
Phillips Edison & Company offers multiple internship/co-op opportunities in its Accounting Department. Students will be provided the opportunity to rotate and experience multiple areas of Accounting, given their performance and the department’s need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Codes and processes accounts payable invoices and reviews coding from Accounts Payable system to ensure accuracy
- Assists in resolution of internal and external helpdesk requests related to the Accounts Payable function
- Assists with ad-hoc reporting and other special projects as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Current student actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other business-related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multi-task various projects to hard deadlines, including prioritizing and time-managing recurring duties and ad hoc tasks as they arise