Perimeter Behavioral Health of Arlington has a great career opportunity for a Full-Time or PRN Therapist, which provides clinical services to assigned children and adolescent patients. A great opportunity if you enjoy working in behavioral health and working with children or adolescents.
Perimeter Behavioral of Arlington provides hope and transforms the lives of children in the Dallas/Arlington community. It is a beautiful newly renovated 116 bed children’s hospital in Arlington, Texas. Our purpose is to provide inpatient programs for children and adolescents.
The responsibilities of the Therapist’s include the following:
- Meet with their assigned clients individually. Prepare and facilitate group sessions. Meets with the families as needed.
- Attempts to establish extended treatment alternatives for follow-up care and makes referrals as appropriate.
- Complete comprehensive psychosocial assessments, discharge care plan summaries, and progress notes as required.
- Accurately document progress and interventions in progress notes in a timely and legible manner.
- Effectively intervenes when a patient becomes agitated or displays wrongful behavior.
- Attends and participates in the Master Treatment Plan, and reviews.
- Communicates regularly with families and referral sources.
- Communicates effectively with fellow staff members, patients, families, and other agencies.
- Observe clients for abnormal physical and mental behavior and monitor progress with components of treatment plan.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Must have a minimum of master’s degree in Social Work or related behavioral health major
- Prefer some clinical experience in the delivery of treatment services to children, adolescents, and families
- Knowledgeable of psychiatric, psychological and substance abuse/dependency services and programs
- Displays excellent service excellence to everyone
- Prefer Licensed Therapist or working towards licensure
- Full-Time – Work hours are generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- PRN – Work weekends and hours are available PRN Monday through Friday
Benefits include the following:
- Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
If interested in learning more, please go on our website at www.perimeterhealthcare.com/careers and apply today!
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading mental and behavioral health care providers in the country. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and different care settings. Our team ensures you receive the required care that you or your loved one needs. We offer several settings for our patients including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers as well as outpatient counseling and therapies.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training and selection process within the company in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.