Meet Our Team:
Do you write and edit well, and wonder how these skills could be used to help others learn? Do you have an affinity to learn new technical tools and technology? We are seeking a smart, driven, and dynamic intern to join the Pega Enablement Instructor-Led Curriculum Development team as an Associate Editor, Technical Writer Specialist Intern! In this role, you will support three key functions that help Pega’s customers become successfully enabled in the use of Pega technology: certification, skill readiness, and curriculum development. Working as a full member of our team you will have a major impact on course content to be used globally by Pega Instructors, Authorized Training Partners, and University Program Professors.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships is to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Review the works of content creators to proofread, revise, rewrite, and edit technical materials
- Produce publications and marketing content that will be read by target audiences to support course delivery
- Ensure that the content from contributors is clear, relevant, well punctuated, and grammatically correct.
- Copy edit, and provide feedback to content creators
- Update and create ILT training materials for use by Pega Instructors, Authorized Training Partners, and University Program Professors
- Assist with research on the latest industry trends, tools, education, and certification best practices
Who You Are:
You are passionate about education and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product. You think outside the box and use your experience for more effective collaboration.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably in Technical Communications, English, or Journalism
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment