Business Department: Financial Analyst Program
Location: Denver, CO
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 109 billion in assets under management and more than 1,500 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What it’s about
The Partners Group Financial Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for recent university graduates with top credentials to launch an exciting and challenging career with a world-leading private markets investment firm.
- The program will allow analysts to rotate among the four asset classes of Partners Group: Private Equity, Private Debt, Private Infrastructure and Private Real Estate
- Analysts will also gain valuable exposure working in collaboration with various teams across the firm globally
- All analysts will go through a formal 4-week training program, and gain hands-on experience through the entire investment process
Successful candidates will be required to complete a 2-3-year commitment in the program and will gain the financial and analytical skills required to continue a career in private markets investing.
Upon completion of the rotations, analysts are eligible to be placed on a team full-time.
What we expect
We look for candidates who exhibit:
- Eligible candidates will have a graduation date of December 2021 through July 2022 (accelerated Master’s degrees are accepted)
- Outstanding academic credentials and internship experience
- Strong analytical and/or quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication, combined with a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Collaborative with a team player attitude
What we offer
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture, pace and agility of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognized and rewarded. We offer a fantastic opportunity for you to grow:
- Professional, international working environment
- Challenging, rewarding career within a growing company
- Collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities
- Competitive benefits and wellness package, including medical, dental and vision coverage with employee premiums paid by the Company and subsidized for any dependents
- 401k (Roth and pre-tax options) with company match
- 25 vacation days and 12 holidays annually
- One-month sabbatical after every five years of service
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Competitive compensation package, including performance based annual incentives
- Education assistance program
- Lunch stipend
- Fun office and team events, including volunteer opportunities to connect with and help our local communities
- Partners Group compensation has a long-term outlook and philosophy. The base pay for this program begins at USD 95k, with a performance-based bonus and equity are part of the total compensation package
Make an impact on the organization by taking a lead role in the growth of our US business. Our working environment is humble, inclusive and transparent, and the structure of the firm is flat.
At Partners Group, we thrive on new ideas for the benefit of our clients, our employees and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support diversity of perspectives.
**Please apply directly on our website using the link provided. Thank you in advance.