Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and success in a team focused, value driven culture. We provide a safe work environment for our employees, with ongoing training and growth opportunities. Are you looking for a company to grow with who is interested in your wellbeing? Do you want to be a part of our team?
What To Expect:
- Implement and develop new analytical technologies and methodologies into the laboratory.
- Perform method validation/verification to ensure new methodologies are accurate and precise.
- Trouble-shoot existing methods and techniques and identify opportunities for improvement for existing methods.
- Perform non-routine laboratory analytical work such as investigating the physical and chemical properties of new raw materials.
- Maintain and independently operate laboratory instruments including set-up, calibration, method verification, and clean up.
- Perform IQ/OQ/PQ on new and existing instrumentation.
- Strictly follow GMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Provide input and offer expertise during investigations of out of specification results and provide input on corrective actions.
What You Will Contribute:
- MS or BS/BA degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science field.
- Minimum 4 years laboratory experience in dietary supplements or related science industry required.
- Proficient knowledge of laboratory and quality systems.
- Proficient application of microbiological, chromatographic (HPLC, GC, HPTLC), and/or spectrophotometric (FTIR, ICP) and theory; skilled in the use of all standard laboratory equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Regulations.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service can translate to a successful career. Find out how our vision, dedication to wellness, and company values may align with you. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer