We are looking for current Graphic Design students or similar backgrounds in digital, interested in a career in advertising or design to join our marketing team in Tampa, FL for a Fall 2021 internship. You will get exposure to real world marketing challenges in working through complex problems, developing creative solutions, and executing strategies. This opportunity will uncover the understanding of roles and responsibilities within the creative marketing industry and the components of branding along with invaluable career experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Demand-gen campaign: Demand-gen is what keeps the wheels turning at any company, keeping the sales pipeline full of leads. This assignment will review what goes into making a campaign, different ad unit types, ad platforms, ad creation and design.
- Web page design: The student will design a web page, learn about information hierarchy, atomic design principles, responsive design, and other considerations in designing for a user-first experience.
- Brand Development: Crucial to any company is developing a winning brand that resonates with its customer base. The student will learn what makes a good brand great, the perception of brand to a consumer, and developing and iterating on brand standards.
- Understanding of and passion for advertising, web design, brand building
- Familiar with Adobe CC, namely Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiar with Sketch and InVision (or similar such as Figma or XD)
- Some typography or color theory