OjaExpress is an ethnic mobile grocery delivery app that caters to immigrants and foodies alike to get their favorite cultural groceries. go through major pain to find their cultural groceries. Millions of immigrants have had to change their diet and lifestyles because of the difficulties of finding their native food items. OjaExpress seeks to eliminate these barriers, and allow customers to have greater access to their cultural foods!
In this role, you will help meet the objectives and goals of the business by crafting and implementing creative B2B sales tactics. This role is truly self crafted, meaning that you will truly get to experiment and craft your sales style, while simultaneously meeting organizational objectives of the company.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright mind who wants to put their academic knowledge into practice eventually gaining the autonomy to successfully run a marketing campaign. Every day is different! Be prepared to deal with ad hoc projects as they arise.
You will Earn $$$ Weekly!!!
- Perform Sales call, qualify leads, and schedule demos/appointments
- Discover the needs of prospective merchants to expedite the onboarding process.
- Cultivate positive relationship with small ethnic grocers
- Track essential KPIs that lead to sales
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Assist in the creation/development of a sales infrastructure for a startup
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Devise campus engagement strategy*
Must be critical thinker, analytic Strong proficiency in data science concepts and ability to learn new concepts quickly Must be self-motivated, as working with virtual team the majority of time Flexibility in scheduling, including irregular hours Strong communication skills – verbal, written
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Communications
Our Commitment to Diversity
OjaExpress is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.