Operations Management Associate
- Become part of a great team that helps patients overcome pain and discomfort by providing safe and effective treatments.
- Works with people at various levels in each department to gather information.
- Makes recommendations on how to increase efficiencies, in order to save money and improve customer satisfaction.
- Plans and puts into action projects.
- Compiles financial and performance tracking reports.
- Reviews how various departments within the company.
- Responsible for supply purchases.
- Develops training procedures and guidelines on how to perform job duties better.
- Responsible for hiring and training new employees.
- Keeping management informed of trouble spots in advance before major problems occur, and proposing cost-effective solutions.
- Flexible hours including weekends.
- We sponsor H1B visas.
$50,000 per year plus significant monthly bonuses