Our rapidly expanding company is looking to hire a Sales Trainee to help us extend our reach in the United States. In this position, you will be representing our company in schools and will be responsible for building our community of teachers. Your job duties:
Setup training sessions
- Reach out to teachers from our contact list to organize training sessions in their schools (virtually or in-person if it is local)
- Prepare all the logistics for those trainings: online meeting, equipment, etc
- Present demos of the calculator to teachers and train them on its features
- Answer questions about the calculator
Follow-up with teachers
- Collect feedback from attendees to improve our product
- Keep in touch with teachers regarding their future recommendations
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is working towards their bachelor’s degree (ideally in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Mathematics)
- Attended high school in the US
- Is excited about joining a smaller company
- Is willing to work ~20 hours a week during the school year
- A great verbal communicator. You will be training teachers, so you need to be able to communicate the functions and benefits of our calculator.
- Highly motivated. You need to be able to take initiative on independent projects.
- Very organized. You will be meeting with many teachers, so you need to be able to plan your time accordingly.
Why join us?
By working at NumWorks you will:
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company and gain responsibilities quickly
- Gain experience in sales and marketing to supplement your education
- Join a young and highly qualified team