NET Community Care, Inc (NCC). Hiring Event Wednesday 10/27/21
CUA 1 and CUA 7 ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW AND ON THE SPOT OFFERS!
Date: Wednesday 10/27/21
Location: 2701 N. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19132
During this event, you will have the opportunity to meet with Hiring Managers for the following position:
· After Care Worker (FT, Bachelor’s Degree Social Work, 3 Yrs. experience in Child, Youth and Family Services)
· Case Management Supervisor (FT, Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW, MSS), 3 Yrs. experience in Social Work, preferably child welfare)
· Case Manager (FT, Bachelor’s degree in human services, BSW preferred. 2 Yrs. Case Management experience)
· Outcomes Specialist (FT, Bachelor’s degree in human services, BSW preferred. 2 Yrs. experience in Social Work, preferably child welfare)
· Parent Mentor (PT, High School Diploma, must have a minimum of 1 yr. experience with the Child welfare system (reunification or prevention services)
· Youth Mentor (PT, High School Diploma, must have a minimum of 1 yr. experience with the Child welfare system (reunification or prevention services)
· Medical Planning Specialist (FT, Licensed Practical Nurse certification, experience working in pediatric setting and/or community nursing preferred)
· Case Aide (FT, High School Diploma, must have a minimum of 2 yr. child development experience)
· Must have a minimum of a High school diploma or Ged
· Two years of experience involving youth and families preferred
· Knowledge of child and family service systems
· Valid Driver’s License (issued by state in which employee lives)
· Adult and Pediatric CPR Certification Required
· PA Child Abuse Clearance required
· PA Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training Required
· FBI Clearance required
· PA Criminal Clearance required
· Health Assessment required
· TB Test required
$300.00 Sign-On bonus for applicants that apply by 10/31/21!
Please be advised that NET is a healthcare provider and as such must comply with the Philadelphia Department of Health’s regulations regarding covid vaccinations. All employees must be fully vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated due to religious or medical reasons, you must be approved for an exemption. If the exemption request is approved, then you will be required to be tested twice per week at your own expense.
To RSVP, please submit an application Now! Positions will fill fast!
NET offers Full Time employees a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, 403(B)Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Holidays and Much More!
Keywords: CUA Case Manager, Family Case Manager, Case Manager, Caseworker, Case Mgr., Clinical Case Manager, Behavioral Case Manager, Social Worker, Case Management Jobs, Medical Planning Specialist, LPN, Family Support Program Coordinator, Before and After School Group Supervisor, Lead Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Community-Based, Match Support Specialist, Youth Service Manager, Special Education Supervisor, Resource Parent Support Specialist, Residential Advisor, Behavioral Specialist, Registered Behavior Technician, Outreach Specialist, Community Resource Worker, Foster Care Adoption Specialist, STEM Coordinator, Program Coordinator, Children & Youth Ministry Site Coordinator, Mobile Therapist, Casework Specialist, Family Advocate, Peer Advocate, Director of Academic Resources and Support, Head Start Director, Personal Care Coordinator, Youth Mentor, Service Coordinator, Youth Mentor.
NET is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon NET’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.