Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. As the #1 hospital in New York and #4 in the Nation (U.S. News & World Report), we are committed to excellence in patient care, research, education and community service. Innovative technology, such as telehealth, remote patient monitoring and robotics, drive our initiatives addressing large-scale challenges that will yield better outcomes for patients and their families. Join our team to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Start your journey with us today!
Information Technology Healthcare Fellowship Program
The Information Technology Fellowship at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital is a paid 2-year, competency based rotational program offered to December 2021 and Spring 2022 graduates who are considering a career in healthcare leadership and administration. Upon completion of the program, fellows will gain the skills necessary to become future healthcare leaders, strategists, and robust contributors of overall innovation within healthcare delivery systems.
- Graduated December 2021 or Graduating Spring 2022
- Open to students of all majors
- Strong interest in the impact of Technology in Healthcare / Healthcare Administration
*The fellowship program will take place in New York City*
Over the course of two years, fellows will participate in five assignment rotations:
- Clinical Information Systems: learn about the systems and applications that assist our providers in serving our patients
- Converged Technologies: learn about the systems our employees use such as desktops and Audio Visual equipment
- Information Security: learn about cyber security threats, malware, and further understand the complexity of securing patient data
- Corporate Applications: learn about our supporting systems that help the hospital run most efficiently and effectively
- Elective: learn more about an area of your choosing
Fellows will have the opportunity to work on real life projects, partake in IT leadership meetings, and receive one on one career coaching from an NYP Leader.