Open to EAD’s (OPT, STEM-OPT, H4 EAD’s, H1B’s , GC & CPT)
Immediate consideration, Interview process and updates within 1- 2 weeks
Interested Master graduates can apply…
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work closely with other team members in an Agile development environment.
- Create functional specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Participate in Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Software Products
- Be an integral part of the software development team to understand source control, build, testing, branching, and release needs that need to be part of the Software Development Environment
- Lead root cause analysis of software and system defects and work with a complex code base, taking the initiative to solve problems and provide clean solutions.
- Analyze existing software products and recommend new technical developments.
- Improve the functionality, reliability, performance, usability of the Software Products
- Create and maintain product technical documentation
- Contribute to the development of key guidelines to provide standardization of effort throughout all products.
- Comply with good software engineering principles, including but not limited to standard coding, documentation, version control and testing practices
- Work efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming and TDD etc.
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore model.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment while meeting deliverables.
- The resource needs to be very strong in all front end technologies namely HTML, Angular 5/7, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery, ADA, responsive platform development along with strong java background on Spring Boot, Spring data, Spring modules such as Spring JDBC, JMS, JPA, and Java 7 etc..
- Strong Java/J2EE development working on enterprise level applications.
- Experienced with building framework for modern transactional and data processing applications.
- Experience of creating Web Services (Soap / Rest)
- Knowledge of MVC framework such as Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of ORM framework such as Hibernate
- Knowledge of design patterns and implementation experience
- Experience working with database related technologies SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, NOSQL
- Should have worked with Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills must be able to actively engage other team members.