General Counsel – Fintech Mortgage Lender (Start-up)
Neat is seeking an experienced attorney to manage the company’s legal affairs. This individual will lead negotiations and management of a large variety of corporate legal agreements, including the company’s employment agreements, debt and equity agreements, vendor contracts, loan funding facilities (warehouse lines), and loan sale agreements.
In addition to standard legal affairs, this individual will maintain company mortgage licensure filings, insurance policies, registration in various states, and regulatory correspondence.
We are seeking team members that lead with creativity, speed, and agility to aggressively pursue opportunity.
About Neat Capital
All of our leaders are direct contributors, rolling up our sleeves with passion and relentless grit to ensure we execute. Our vision is to finance a home in one client session for a fraction of the current cost in this industry, and this executive will be key to executing on this vision.
- Stage: Series B: $37 M Raised, 160 Teammates
- Growth Rate: Ranging from 5x-20x annually
- Location: On Premise, Boulder CO
- Perks: Equity, Powder Day Policy, Unlimited Vacation, 4% Immediately vested 401k, transportation passes
Reasons to Work at Neat Capital:
- You’ll be an equity owner in the business with epic growth and real IPO potential.
- Many of us are outdoor enthusiasts with love for all the awesome things to do in our wonderful state. We have a powder policy and are climbers, hikers, bikers, runners, and skiers.
- We strive to create a diverse team. We aren’t bros. There’s a good mix of people here with a family-friendly culture.
- We collaborate well across the entire organization, fully embrace a confidence without attitude/ego policy, and genuinely seek to learn from each other.
- We do the right thing, always put the client above our own business interests, value transparency, and seek to have a positive impact on our community.
- 1% of our company equity has been donated to charity, and we are looking to build a team of folks that can help us make an impact. If you have a cause you’d like to volunteer for, even during office hours, please let us know how we can support.
- Though this is a Boulder office-based position, we provide flexible schedules and love to make our environment welcoming for parents and caretakers.
- We celebrate the addition of new family to team members’ lives, and provide generous paid leave for new parents, including secondary caregivers.
- We seek to build a diverse team and promote executives that can add to that diversity. If you can contribute a different point of view, even if you are new to our industry, community, or toolkit, we’d love to hear from you. We strive to create a diverse team in all ways – so please do apply.
- There are unlimited career possibilities at this extraordinarily high growth group.
Related keywords: legal, general counsel, law, corporate counsel, in-house counsel, attorney, JD
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year