At the NAB Leadership Foundation, we are committed to building a bright and diverse future for broadcasting. Our 8-month virtual program allows college students to get a glimpse into what it’s like to be a part of the broadcast industry, fast-paced, monumental, and fun!
We are seeking 20 Media Sales Academy fellows to participate in our free sales training and recruitment program.
During your time as a Media Sales Academy fellow, you will sharpen your leadership skills, explore media sales skills and strategies, and network with top media executives in the industry. There is an opportunity to land a paid internship or entry-level position during our mid-program career fair.
As an intern, you will become a certified media specialist with training from leading media sales organizations, RAB, and TVB. We are looking for the next generation of problem solvers and go-getters to drive change within broadcasting and empower our future. Are you ready for your future?
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
The NAB Leadership Foundation is hiring for the 2021 Media Sales Academy fellows now! This program begins in April 2021. To learn more about the program, please visit our website.
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- You are pursuing a degree or interested in Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Economics, Consumer Insights, Operations Research, or Business, hoping to learn about different opportunities in the broadcast advertising field.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- You are authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by the NAB Leadership Foundation
The NAB Leadership Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.