Motion Recruitment, a leading provider of contractor and permanent technology recruiting services, is rapidly expanding due to significant growth in the IT staffing sector. Join our team to become a highly successful Tech Recruiting Specialist and enter into our proven training and leadership development program to potentially earn a role as a business manager overseeing sales operations in any of our locations in North America.
As a Tech Recruiting Specialist you will be working with industry-leading technology companies – from cutting edge early startups to Fortune 500 companies, develop a strong professional network, and grow your own profitable book of business.
What you will learn…
– How to target candidates/clients through our proven sourcing and market research methodology
– How to open new accounts using effective sales practices over the phone and online
– How to execute a successful recruiting process from start (source) to finish (hire) using our vast set of ‘best practices’ guides and tools
– How to educate and advise candidates/clients to build strong and trustworthy relationships with customers
– How to work within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best possible recruitment experience
– How to network and become a well-connected member of your local tech community via our proprietary technology meetup series “Tech in Motion” events
We will provide you with…
– Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 60+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role
-Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
– Accelerated title and salary growth (our most successful Recruiters are promoted into a management seat within two years)
– Base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with clear path to commission
– Highly competitive benefit package: health, vision, dental, 401k
– A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Ideally you will…
– Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
– Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
– Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
– Display a strong interest in business development and sales
– Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
– Be effective at building strong relationships
– Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
– Enjoy learning about the IT industry
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or honorable discharge from military service
Since 1989, Motion Recruitment has helped organizations of all sizes with their hard-to-fill technology recruiting needs. We specialize in direct hire roles, contract-to-hire positions, and contract staffing.
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Motion Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Motion Recruitment is the proud creator of Tech In Motion Events – the nation’s leading tech meet up community.
Feel our energy, passion, and pride by watching our Leadership Gala video – you’ll want to be there next time!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.