New Grads Welcome
Do you want to work for a company that values your doctoral autonomy and views you as a leader of a patient care team? What about a company that compensates far above market standards or better yet a company that provides 1:1 care with the focus on the patient’s needs without restrictions of insurance, referrals, or internally set limitations?
If the above sounds like your next career move or if you just want to see what all this could mean for you apply now!
Mobility Rehabilitation is physical therapist-owned practice with a 16-year history of serving the community we love. Our excellent reputation has been built upon the relationships we have formed with our patients, whether relieving them of pain or addressing their musculoskeletal issues to improve their functional quality of life.
- Provides physical therapy treatments according to the physical therapists’ treatment plan
- Communicates with the manager and other health care interdisciplinary team members regarding patient progress, problems, or plans
- Records daily treatment notes, portions of monthly progress notes, and discharge summaries timely and completely
- Clinical documentation completed by 10:00 am the following day
- Maintain patient records confidentially
- Records treatment charges daily and completes charge tickets in an accurate and timely manner
- Supervises Physical Therapy Aides in direct patient care and related activities as requested
- Completion and maintenance of all required credentialing items
- Complies with the Florida State Physical Therapy Act
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to urgent/emergent situations per protocol
- Maintain a professional appearance and personal conduct at all times
- Follows all of agency policies and procedures
- Adhere to employer work practices as described in agency policy and procedures
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff, and management
- Attends meetings as requested
- Physical Therapy License
- BLS Certificate
$96,000 – $130,000 yearly
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a physical therapists owned and operated company. We are a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.
We focus on patients as a whole person, not just the body part where they are experiencing pain. This allows us to understand the impact of patients’ injuries or conditions and the best methods to treat them. We are dedicated to restoring our patients’ maximum function.