DBLTAP, an affiliate brand of Minute Media, brings to life every aspect of the game, going from the casual game of FIFA to backstage at the Fortnite World Cup and everything in between. DBLTAP provides fans with breaking news, interviews with pros, fan opinion and the inside track on everything gaming and esports. For more information, check out https://www.dbltap.com/.
Check out some of our work here:
DBLTAP is looking for internship candidates with a passion for journalism in esports and gaming! Using our rich editing platform, you will have the chance to create engaging social and opinionated esports content which will be widely distributed throughout DBLTAP’s network of users. You will receive regular feedback from our industry-leading editors on how to improve your writing skills in the field of esports journalism while learning real-world skills on the go and building an impressive portfolio.
Additionally, we offer an educational program where you will participate in modules designed to prepare you for the ever-growing media industry.
**This is an unpaid internship that will last three months with an expectation to work 12 hours per week and is designed to give young professionals an educational experience in the industry
What You Have
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the semester of the internship
- Availability to work 12 hours/week for 3 months
- Interest in esports, such as League of Legends and Overwatch, but an overall love for gaming
- Good knowledge of writing and grammar
- Ability to complete tasks with a given deadline
What You’ll Get
- Networking & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to learn from established industry professionals in esports and gaming
- Collaborative team environment & fun company events!
- 100% remote
- College credit offered
- Free swag!
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!